Join our Weight Loss Workshops in Weston!
Next Session Starts Soon
*Small group meets twice a week, Tuesday and Friday mornings for one hour. Workout and learn everyday healthy nutrition at each session.
Limit 5 per group
Choose either 8 – 9 am; 9-10 am; 10-11 am; 11 – 12 noon
Come experience wellness to lose or maintain a healthy weight and feel better.
You will gain real life; practical tools you can continue to use at home. We will actively engage in nutrition, movement, and mindfulness. Skills you will take away include healthy eating at home and on the go, building strength and balance, tools for stress management and good sleep habits. Our experts are caring and ready to help you learn in a small group environment. Integrating wellness lifestyle skills with primary care medicine is the best way to promote lasting healthy change.
Classes are each 1-hour long and meet twice a week in small group training exercise based sessions
You’ll spend time each week in:
- Small group personal training and exercise
- Customized nutrition guidance, sampling easy to make recipes that we will demo together and more.
- Your group meets twice a week, for 6 weeks
The workshop series includes:
- Meal plans, recipes and shopping lists
- Fitness plans and at-home guide
- Wellness Journal to track your experience
- Weekly Video chat check in with your coach
Run by Wellness Guides
Dr. Russell Kennedy, PsyD, MA
Stacy Kennedy, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN
Stephanie Cook, RD
Kendra Medeiros, CPT